positioner set up New VU+ Solo 2 Backup Image VTi help?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,635 times. The last Post () by emissions.

• hi, anyone know how to set up positiner New VU Solo2 Backup Image VTi please and how to set up tuner to motorised dish, i live in london kent area , when i put tuner configuration
    conf mode simple
    mode positioner
    longitude 000.017
    west
    latitude 051.407
    north
    this where i live i get nothing, the vu+ solo2 searches non stop, but when i play aroun and put:
    conf mode simple
    mode positioner
    longitude 002.017
    east
    latitude 052.407
    north
    i try new blackhole back up image putting positioner zero but ???
    i get all from E7 > E42 sats but non of the west sats that i used to get am i doing somthing wrong just upgrade my LNB is it the reason???
    thanx
    thanx

• sounds like the motor/dish arent properly aligned more than the lnb prob....
    why did you change to those specific coordinates that work??
    you arent getting west sats
    a) because something is blocking the sight,
    the motor or dish or both arent properly aligned so they dont move within the arc correctly..

• even if u have straight line of sight with your dish if ther is an over hang canopy or roof extending overhang on your building it will obstruct your sats i find best way of setting up my arc is finding best sat true south mine is thor 1 west so i set it up with my usals and bbc world news is probably best for this all the rest fell into place straight off the batt hope i have been of some help to u

• master G

Added the Label Motorized Dish Setup
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “positioner set up New VU Solo2 Backup Image VTi help?” to “positioner set up New VU+ Solo 2 Backup Image VTi help?”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!