How To Recover No Ca Error On A DM800HD or DM800SE

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 43,973 times. The last Post () by master G.

• i have a dm800 hd pvr(clone), and just because i am curious i flashed the ssl84b over my ssl76. after a reboot without installing the proper image for the ssl , i had the error no ca found. i tried dreamup(latest) but it did not work. after uploading the flash script the machine boots to no ca found before the flash button is enabled. i found out that yassinov's ncf repair tool(2.5) was good for this job so i gave it a try. i tried all the available ssls on the software but after it says it's done it reboots to ncf state again. i was able to connect to the web interface after it finishes whatever it does and it was displaying ssl59, just for that time being i suppose.

so after that i tried optiflash tool by the same guy a try. i tried the recover from ncf and update bootloader options with a proper ssl for the device. well it did update the bootloader, at least that is what i saw over the no ca found error. i also tried to update to lower ssl versions(down to 75). and i also installed a ssl84b image to get it working. it flashed ok , but no ca found was still there.

i hope you guys can tell me what i am doing wrong.

thanks in advance.

• Old post i know, but by any chance would anyone have access to the files linked to this thread, i keep getting not found errors.

Thanks in advance

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “How To Recover No Ca Error On A DM800” to “How To Recover No Ca Error On A DM800HD or DM800SE”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!