which hd-box, patchable, has the best tuner

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,780 times. The last Post () by master G.

• we are in spain, and use sky uk, we have big dishes, but we need for cs boxes with good tuners to work with weak signal.

anybody has expirience with this?
    we tried openbox s9 no good
    ferguson ariva 100 e no good
    amika no good
    id800hd no good
    scorpion 801 hd no good

why can i say they are no good, because i tried all of them, there tuner is not as good as the original digibox hd tuner, and not as good as the dm 500 s for sd.

what i need is a hd box, linux, with a very good tuner!
    thanks for any help
    el pirate:hello:

• the trouble is i bought a rev m tuner, since then my box idbox800hd (a clon) is gone, no way to make it running = error

but youre right, something went wrong probably
    will buy a box 800hd rev m, hope this will work
    thanks

by the way i am a sat installer, i do it all day, my dish is fine

• Someone else had a problem recently after installing a Rev M tuner, but got it working. Have a search through the recent posts and you'll find it.

• To be honnest you may get the odd % with a better tuner but they are no match to a bigger dish. other things to consider apart from the obvious dish allign is, is the coax new ish, as small run as possible, no kinks also is the lnb the best you can get and best skew, even give the end a quick wipe clean.

:shamon:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!