Eurosport 2 disapearing, perhapse a Cccam cfg problem?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,158 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• I use Black Hole 1.7.9 and Cccam 2.2.1 on my Vu+Duo. I have a valid CanalDigitaal card. All seems to be working OK except I keep loosing Eurosport 2 (Astra 19.2; 10920/H/22000/”7/8” German origin but included in the Dutch package). On my old equipment (Challenger II) I do not have this problem.
    I use Cccam out-of-the-box, and have not needed to change the cfg file at all. I have re-scanned for channels multiple times both manually and automatically without any difference. Could my problem have anything to do with missing entries in the cfg file? If so, what entries should I make? If not, any suggestions as to solving my problem.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• I keep loosing Eurosport 2 (Astra 19.2; 10920/H/22000/”7/8” German origin but included in the Dutch package).

When you say losing it be more specific please Lateron -
    Do you have NO SIGNAL or SCRAMBLED CHANNEL message for example -

You need to post up CCcam.cfg log files -
    1st must be running
    DEBUG: in cfg -

However you already overlooked the rules - http://linuxsat-support.com/misc.php?do=vsarules[RULES]
    Namely Rule < 1 >

:rikjaard2:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I had some other problems on my Vu+Duo so I did a factory reset and re-installed Black Hole 1.7.9 and Cccam 2.2.1 and uploaded my existing bouquets from my PC. All works fine except for Eurosport 2. When I tune into Eurosport 2 I get a blank screen without any message whatsoever. As it happened I left it like this by mistake and after about 7 minutes (!) I got a picture and sound. This morning when I tuned into Eurosport 2 the same thing happened, taking even longer, about 9 minutes before the picture came through.
    Cccam is in started state otherwise I would not be able to receive the scrambled channels from Canaldigitaal. I can post the CCcam.cfg but you ask for a log file. Can you tell me where to find it and if I have to turn on logging first? And you mention DEBUG: What do you mean by that?
    Glad for your help.

• check other channels on the same Transponder to deduce if its a SIGNAL related issue -
    If they too take a long time to clear it could be a faulty LNB not switching bands or polarity ?

Try another channel list ?

Another thing to do is check your CCcam web interface under clients to see the status of the ecm - If its not OK then it could be a CCcam issue.
    Then you will need to compile and look at logs with the Debug option in CCcam ?

I am no expert as such but these steps should get you on the right path -
    have a read ¬
    http://linuxsat-support.com/cc…y-terminology-basics.html

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I have not tried a debug yet , but I think my problem has something to do with changing transponders. Eurosport 2 uses a lower frequency (10921) than any of the other channels in the Canaldigitaal package. I wonder if that is causing the load delay? Could Cccam have a switching problem? Any idea where I can find that kind of information or discussion?
    ==> In Summary: All Canaldigitaal channels can be received but only Eurosport 2 which has the lowest frequency of them all has a marked delay problem.

• i believe you have an LNB switching problem ! its very common for LNB to not switch to LOW band !

1 > try your box on another dish if possible ! ( if it works on another dish you can be sure its LNB)
    2 > try switching to other LOW band channels from high band to see if the same occurs
    3 > if you have motorised try tuning to a similar Transponder on another satellite

These steps can prove my theory correct if the issue persists !
    LNB is very cheap now so not a big problem !
    Worst case is faulty tuner in BOX.

Rik

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!