setenta ireland

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 370 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• How will i able to to share setenta ireland with somone to watch the 3pm kick off's. I'am new to this if someone could tell me how to do this?
    Thank you

• It is all in the forum, you just need to look. We can't explain more than has already been explained - have a good read, take your time and if you don't understand anything then let us know what you don't understand. Obviously you need a server, and then you need to configure it.
    Cardsharing Tutorials

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• How will i able to to share setenta ireland with somone to watch the 3pm kick off's. I'am new to this if someone could tell me how to do this?
    Thank you

you have already been answered in your other post of the same...
    http://linuxsat-support.com/op…ort/24493-***-f3-3pm.html
    please start reading and dont open any more posts with same questions
    YOU cannot share setanta ireland if YOU dont have it!!!
    Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!