Telnet problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 699 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi,
    I'm running BH 1.7.8 recently re-installed after trying VIX. Have been trying to re-install software for Sundtek USB tuner.When I try and access the box I can login but when I try to access cd/temp or any other file I get the message Permission denied.Tried to use Dreambox edit but cannot get past the password stage. Says its connected but then I get the message that either the IP address or port is incorrect.
    Had it working yesterday but have since installed some plugins.Will try a FPGA upgrade but any help would be appreciated.

• Why are you trying a FPGA upgrade to remedy a Telnet problem ?,

The FPGA has nothing what so ever to do with that, the FPGA is a firmware update for the chip on the mainboard that controls the Tuner card. also note that the FPGA has not had a update released in many months, so if you have already performed this update in the past there is no need to do it again.

as with bootloader updates the FPGA is best left alone unless there is a update issued, because if something goes wrong it can and will cause physical and irreversible damage to the receiver.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Please read the rules carefully, anyone who does not follow the rules will be warned and may be banned from this forum.

Rules:

<1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!