f3, f4 or f5

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 793 times. The last Post () by Robxxx7.

• Hi guys in another newwbie in need of help! I'm looking at buying one of the above boxes not sure which one is better. All come with latest firmware and free view. Now I would b very great full for a idiot proof guide on how to watch a full list of sly channels or will I have to pay for a 12mth gift please help

• depends how you want to connect , ethernet is best as you will loose the usb to record if you go wifi and its unreliable f3 has component hdmi no scart f5 has scart hdmi and usb on the back whats better for plugging a drive in they all need a subscription , best not talk about gifts here as payservers are taboo , best thing to do is share your sub and get share off friends you make ,youd be wasting money with the gift as sharing should be free and you will be left high and dry when the changes kick in

• Hi guys in another newwbie in need of help! I'm looking at buying one of the above boxes not sure which one is better. All come with latest firmware and free view. Now I would b very great full for a idiot proof guide on how to watch a full list of sly channels or will I have to pay for a 12mth gift please help

No such thing as a gift ... payservers abuse this hobby and often steal other peoples connections to sell on ... avoid at all costs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!