Gigablue UE 800 Favorites

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 844 times. The last Post () by eamo.

• First of all forgive me if this is the wrong section for posting. I have also done a search on this but cant seem to come with anything concrete.

Im also new to this so please bear with me. It may seem obivous to you or trivial but Im just getting started and I have read what I can from google but still need help.

I have just purchased my new 800UE box which came flased with the latest vix image. I have just set it up and have it working.

However I want to setup favourite groups and populate those with only the channels that I choose. I was able to do this quite easily on previouse Amiko 8820 but for the life of me cant figure it out.

I know bouquets are sort of like favourite groups but they contain lots of channels I dont want. Like my old Amiko box I just want to press the FAV button on the remote, select which ever fav group I have setup and then the channel

Can some one please elaborate a bit on this for me

Many thanks

• is there a link to a document that shows me how to do it?

i know your saying to use a bouquet manager if i want to do manually using favourites how do i do it?

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!