How to get Oscam working in pkt image v3 Amiko Alien 2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,318 times. The last Post () by bacon_&_cabbage.

• Unable to get Oscam working in PKT image v3. I have downloaded the following Oscam server and installed it. I have ftpd oscam files to var/cardshare. Still no joy. How do you change the setting or where: boxtype = ipbox

These are my settings so far:

Emu = oscam4158
    active cam = oscam4158
    Mapping CA1 TO CA0 Disabled

cardserver 2
    oscam server active

also when I done a scan Im missing a lot of HD channels. ( done a good few of them) I have my saorview aerial connected to the box and its even missed some there. But I am getting all the SD channels from the saorview aerial. (living in Ireland)
    I really like this image so far and would like to get it working.
    Can I install tspanel in this image or receiver

Thanks everyone for any help. You can also PM if need be.

cheers:sad::sad:

• thanks for that, but what about the ones coming from the dish it has also missed some there, usually when I did a scan with other images I picked up over 900 channels but with this image it only gets around 820 or something. But I could live with this as long as i get oscam going to view the rest of the channels.

Nice image and once they get Hd channels for 28.2 fixed it be top notch.

So if you could help me here be great any ideas on to get oscam going it would be great.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!