Boas, Fiz flash sobre a imagem original da SOLO2 via USB da imagem BH 1.7.9.3 e agor

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 831 times. The last Post () by MBGold.

• hello,

I flashed on the original image via USB on the SOLO2 the BH 1.7.9.3 image and now wanted to try out another image of VTI.
    I did the same process, with vuplus/solo2/ficheiros image in pen, and it detects the image, but I realize that is very fast and do the flash, then UBIFS Update, and the box restarts but with the same image that had previously!
    Have googled and did not see any comment on this issue What could it be?

MB

• when u say it reads from the pen drive and is very fast can u chech what size the other image download was i think there bout 56 mb in size also if u have another harddrive connected at same time as u use your pen drive it wont reflash the box well in my case it doesnt as confuses the reciever my solo also came with bh 1.7.9 i am using vix now as hb didnt accept my 2tb harddrive vix does

• yes vti is about 60mb when extracted, tested with others versions of BH with images of 140MB and the update takes only about 15seconds untels ubifs update shows.

So your saying to remove the hdd, and test like that right, will do that. make sense becouse last time when updated the hdd wasn't formated and it didn't detected it.
    Will test it.

thanks
    MB

• Please read the rules carefully, anyone who does not follow the rules will be warned and may be banned from this forum.

Rules:

<1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

• sorry was doing that..

anyway it's fixed, i unplued the internal hdd and it worked. So if you have a internal hdd you need to unplug it before update. Those introctions around the web are let's say incomplete :)

Thanks for the tip ;)

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!