Nstreamplayer VOD Plugin Support

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,896 times. The last Post () by ampedef.

• i havent got this but I presume the .xml is an update of streams ,etc..
    so...go to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions look for the plugin folder ,open it and replace the xml file..

• i know its not right to post here but are we talking about two seperate players i/e nstreamplayer and nstreamvod 2 different ones???again im sorry for this post but would like to get clearance on it cheers

• anyone know how i can get update on this plugin ,in flatlines edition i just keep getting error 404 message all other streaming plugins are working ok ant help please thanks in advance

• This is most probably a stupid question; but whilst watching ITV Player, B.S Bikes, paused the player, had to have a cup of coffee, came back and pressed play, nothing frozen?? Had to start from the beginning again. My question is:- Does this always happen? or is it because of my connection? ADSL download/upload average speeds, dwn, 11-13Mb/s upload, 1.3-1.7Mb/s copper wire connection, no fibre where I live. Yet. Using Ten Below Vix Image update 3.9.683 and TSPanel.

Thanks in advance for all advice/help given

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!