cant find CCcam after install BlackHole image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,925 times. The last Post () by antomac01.

• hi guys i have just got my new vu+solo with blackhole 1.7.9 pre loaded i downloaded the cccam file for blackhole and ftp to the the temp folder then manually installed
    it installed successfully but i cant find it on the box it doesn't show up anywere the only place i can see any reference to it is in addons uninstall panel but its not in the addons list or green panel were have i went worng please help if you can Thanks

• Please read the rules carefully, anyone who does not follow the rules will be warned and may be banned from this forum.

Rules:

<1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

• Hi guys got the cccam and mgcamd installed now thanks for the help. now i have opened mg_cfg file expecting to see host/user/pass the same as the ***boxf3 i have on what part of the file do i put the line info in tuts i have read say to copy and paste is that anywere in that file? were exactly do i put it t
    Thanks

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!