Picture intermittent freeze Blackhole 1.7.5

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 598 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I am new to the satellite world. I have setup my first system running Blackhole 1.7.5. I am using cccam with my system. It seems to just freeze the picture for about 10 seconds and then it works again this can happen randomly. When it un freezes the picture is broken up for a second.

There system has not crashed at all. I have the internal hard disk and USB memory stick mounted. The picons and crossepg is run from the USB memory stick.

Any ideas?

Tom

• Are you saying you are getting freeze ups every ten seconds. Is this with a line from a Payserver or elsewhere?

• Yes pay server but it's not the server as my mate has the same server and it does not freeze. I am on BT infinity 65mb download so it's not that. Only other thing I have is a wifi bridge (vonnets) for my connection as the box is in another room to my router ? Any idea?

• hav you read the rules of the forum ??? read them now !!!!

<12> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server will be permanently banned.

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

So no more support from this site... unless you break away from the scumbags !!
    start learning and making your won way in this hobby,,
    only then you will get 100% full support

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!