Chang commando bouquets??

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,220 times. The last Post () by louts69.

• A few ways to do this
    Using dreambox edit, dreamset or just using your remote to add the regional channels then add them to the bouquets you wish & move into desired position?

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• I dont think SO not with this image inspiral ,.
    what is your region campbell, have you tried the auto bouquets??

& so if he not using autobouquets?? whats he to use?

campbell1947 asked to edit his region, which is the reply methods i gave

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• I dont think SO not with this image inspiral ,.
    what is your region campbell, have you tried the auto bouquets??

Think annie12 is correct Inspiral..... Commando isn't Enigma 1, It's Nutrino so DBox Edit won't work....

My reigon is northern ireland mate.... And no i haven't heard of auto bouquets..??

• Ok so i've tried looking for the auto bouquets Ten Below nemtioned but can't see it anywhere on the box, Pressed blue and it's not there.. Also i tried rescanning then adding the channels for my reigon and deleted Adult channels and now the box will not automatically load the EPG any more. I jumps between the EPG load screen and the last channel viewed and finishes the scan in arround 57 seconds (Usually takes about 3 mins)
    Is there something else i am missing?

• Not allowed then delete plz, you can use the dbuk database to create commando images, once created simply ftp the files in the folder to your box.

As ten already said

Press Blue then select EPG & Autobouquet wizard.
    Yellow set my location and choose your local stations (in your case bbc2 NI).
    Then return to the previous menu & select Auto Bouquets Now.

14.6 image not sure about 14.5

• Ok so i've tried looking for the auto bouquets Ten Below nemtioned but can't see it anywhere on the box, Pressed blue and it's not there.. Also i tried rescanning then adding the channels for my reigon and deleted Adult channels and now the box will not automatically load the EPG any more. I jumps between the EPG load screen and the last channel viewed and finishes the scan in arround 57 seconds (Usually takes about 3 mins)
    Is there something else i am missing?

Commando 14.6 DM500 GetEPG Fix
    Earlier today, B***B kindly went and busted LraiZer's GetEPG. How? By changing the special stream epg service "EPG Background Audio." from service_type="02" (radio) to service_type="82" (data)

The problem will become apparent after a run of AutoBouquets

I've come up with a quick and easy fix for this hassle. Just unrar the attached init file and pop it into /var/etc

NOTE: If you are already using a /var/etc/init custom file, then edit your file by appending my new lines to the end of it. This file does NOT need chmod treatment.

After running AutoBouquets, please reboot your box! (This will be automatic in our next release). If you are running AutoBouquets on a scheduled auto Timer, please add a Reboot timer for 20 minutes later.

Work of PaphosAL

make sure you reboot after every update of bouquets

hope this may help

• this is for commando images

you can edit your local regions in bouquets with remote
    moving your region (ie bbc) to chosen bouquets
    example below moving from others to entertainment

to move from others to entertainment

menu button/services/bouquets editor
    open entertainment bouquet press the add button (green button I think)
    scoll down to channel wanted press ok then exit
    the channel should be in the bouquet last in the list
    highlite the channel yellow button and move to correct place in list
    press ok
    the old channel highlite red button delete
    exit and save

hope this may help bob

• Thanks very much mate that's fixed the problem now.... Now it will scan the EPG properly....... Also while i'm thankin people i'd also like to thank all the folks at linuxsat for my wonderfull new Vu+ Ultimo...... I LOVE IT....... :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!