is there a tool to monitor OSCAM from windows 7

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,160 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hi there,

i'm new to using oscam im using oscam in my dm800, and i wana know if there is a tool to monitor all your peers and servers running in oscam

like cccam control center for cccam. i have searched all over in the forum but could't find it

any help would be highly appriciated

thanks

• Please make an introduction post in order to follow the forum rules.

Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

Now in your question you can easily use oscam`s web interface to see all the info.

You can also use the program oscam monitor to see all type of info.

Hope it helped.Regards.

• thanks for your reply
    i do know about webif but it does not show the details of a user as how many ecm he is using and so on
    and i also tried oscam monitor it just does work for me in windows...does it to use in windows or in dreambox ?

thanks

• thanks for your reply
    i do know about webif but it does not show the details of a user as how many ecm he is using and so on
    and i also tried oscam monitor it just does work for me in windows...does it to use in windows or in dreambox ?

thanks

It does show detalis of each user - you need to click on the 'users' tab at the top. IMO there is no need for any other tool.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!