vu+duo clone not starting after flashing an image

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,689 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi! Try another clone or image. You have good images in the VUO+Duo image map. PB Backup is for example a good image. Good luck Buddy ! :20_003:

• hi amigo
    just try a older image like blackhole 172
    to use new images you have to upgrade the clon.
    depends as well thge version.
    is there a V.3 or V.2 sticker somewhere?
    then have aread "how to upgrade my duo clon"
    you have 2 posts now.
    when you upgraded and using latest image you will have 200 posts hehe
    welcome to linux.
    cheers
    el pirate:mrgmx:

• ok just got Black Hole 1.7.5 "Multiple on it and just loading channels and it looks ok but i cant find the plugin to update my no ip address and i would like to have VPN plugin if it works,I don't no much about VPN but i would like it because virmin wornd me about the stuff i download and upload they said it looks like i'm file sharing so i don't want them to find my box,If they can,I phoned them up to moan about my internet speed and they said its slow because i download so much.
    thanks.
    mate i dident know it was a clone till yesterday? or today

• this clons are not so bad, i am quiet happy with my duo
    vu is anyway a dreambox clon with other box and a bit diferent hardware.
    cheers
    el pirate

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!