Wanted for parts.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 611 times. The last Post () by SWEENEY.

• i'm being told there as rare as hens teeth mate and you'll pay for it if one is available !
    I got a dish off Andy Ray from here before xmas and i know he had a super jack actuator if thats any help tooth !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Thanks Rik but I already have a large jack that came with a 1.5 gibertinni dish.
    I have 2 x jaeger 1224 motors one of which has a plastic gear that stripped a
    Tooth so it's just a spare that I would like to get going again.

• i have seen a modded 1224 was thinking of doing the same to mine were he replaced the gears with metal ones. mate bought one off ebay last year with a channel master 1.2 dish got both for 56 bucks.

• too be fair m8 this was a couple of years ago i remember reading this on a thread in another forum.
    think the reason if i remember right was that they had just stopped making the motors and he had a problem THINK he found a company that had bought the rights to them and was making them a lot better with metal gearing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!