help alien 2 nlines

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 542 times. The last Post () by kayanow2.

• hi i have a amiko alien 2 the problem is i have an nline in the box that works no problems but i have tried 3 other nlines in the box that are working great on my openbox s11 but they won't work the alien 2 only seems to line the nline that i have in it. what would the problem be ?

• hi i have a amiko alien 2 the problem is i have an nline in the box that works no problems but i have tried 3 other nlines in the box that are working great on my openbox s11 but they won't work the alien 2 only seems to line the nline that i have in it. what would the problem be ?

need more info e2 image or spark if your using mgcamd ill you'll need a different cfg file.

• i'm using spark and oscam. oscam will only use 1 nline and i have now tried 10 different nlines from other friends and none work just this 1 nline an no other. clines don't work either? anyone any ideas or help?

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!