Need help installing picons on hard drive

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,617 times. The last Post () by rigrat1.

• hi there is there a tut for installing picons i read somewere that they should not be installed on the hard drive maybe someone can see me right please?

• hi rigrat..go to vu original tutorials if its for VU+ .....you will see various posts about it,,
    i always keep picon folder on media/usb..
    if you have TS panel installed then you can download and they will be installed directly..
    likewise from the image downloads ..

• Hello buddy,

The best place for picons is on a usb drive if you have one mounted,if you install onto the hdd you will hear it constantly spinning especially if you are channel hopping lol

You can place them onto the internal flash of your box if you have enough memory space,to intall to this location ftp into your box and place the "picon" folder in usr/share/enigma2

if you can mount a usb drive then copy the "picon" folder into media/usb

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!