Blackhole 1.7.9 crossepg usb mount problem

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,001 times. The last Post () by Trotor.

• blue button> blue button> format wizard

I've formatted the usb pen to EXT1 and rebooted the box

blue button> blue button> device manager to to mount the path for the usb then reboot

menu> system> crossepg

now if set the path to usb etc and so on. And now put the tick beside 28.2 and the Download.

Once it is downloaded i go back in to. menu> system> crossepg and i notice the the path asn't save to the usb instead to the internal flash memory?????

then i take the usb pen out of the solo and stick into the laptop and i can see the crossepg files have being wrote the the usb pen.

• I had this problem with my vu+solo openpli 3.0 image..

I fixed it by creating a swap file on my usb pen...this was done via my Tspanel.....i think blackhole has a simiiar option somewhere.

By creating a swap file the box now had more cache to use and did not crash when i tried to use device manager....i also followed this post..http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…le-vu-duo-solo.html...and enabled the swap file to be activated every boot(by default it wasnt)

Now my vu+ solo always has active.mounted usb pen drive....

This fixed the problem of losing my mount for crossepg and does not revert to internal flash.

Hope this helps

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!