about the cardsharing , need some knowledge

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 486 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi ,

I know in this forum , some people say don't discuss , but i am not discussion about hacking , etc... , all i want to know is i found on web, some people saying about cardcaring or cccam for 24hr trial , for one month $$$, for six month $$$$ , ........blur , i ask some people and they a couple people say , for example they bough channels from *** company and they resold it .... , are they lie?
    1. Are these services are legal?
    2. the people who buying these services and using these services are legal too?

Please correct me if i am missing something , i am really new.

Many thanks,
    David

• Hi David,

Please take your time to read the rules and make an Introduction before participating in the forum!

Link below!
    Introduce Yourself Here

Next....you have jumped in without taking the time to browse the forum as much of what you ask is covered here by many a newbie!
    One of the most important posts to read is this one

http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…b-newbie-dummy-guide.html

In short YOU need a Local to share with, you share, i share we all share!! If you have nothing to share with you won't be sharing! Anything discussed here can or could be classed as illegal and is for informative purposes only! Any users willing to attempt or carry out anything discussed here do so at their own risk! and to finish! you shouldnt pay ANYONE for sharing with them,

Look through the cardsharing stuff and gain a greater understanding of what is required and the ins and out....don't forget to make an introduction also please!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Ok thanks for your info i just introduced, i have been browing forum and find legal/not legal etc , and discussion about cline , cccam ,.... , but still confusing.
    I use my title cardsharing , but i am not sure my question is related to that or not eventhough i was browsing and learn the forum , but i am sure i need to take time and learn.

Many thanks

• Cardsharing is a grey area. If money is exchanging hands then theoretically its fraud as you are obtaining services fraudulently, i.e your stealing the services that you should be paying the provider for.

It also depends on what country you are in as laws are different in each country.

I have heard some people say that if no money exchanges hands then in theory its just a breech of the providers terms and conditions and not a crime, either way like i said previously its a very grey area indeed when it comes to the laws of each individual country.

I personally haven't heard of a hobbyist being prosocuted for it as of yet, as to be honest its not really worth the providers time, they aren't interested in the hobbyist, Its the payservers they are interested in, I have seen several payserver rackets being bought down and having the full weight of the law thrown on them in the last 12 months.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!