CSP as a proxy between Oscam and CCcam

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,754 times. The last Post () by diboule.

• Hi,

I have managed to install OScam and CCcam on 64 bit Linux machine and configured every security feature in order, to secure my server against potential threat while connected to the public internet. However, I did realise the potential threat from different sources mainly, server location and unknown EMM. Therefore, after researching further, I did find CSP a good solution, and downloaded it from its source. A bit confused about the possibility of the following configuration. Oscam to read the cards, CSP to cache, protect , and act as a proxy, and CCcam to act as server for the clients. Hence,

Oscam read card (backend)===> CSP (middleware) ===> CCcam(Front end)==>public internet==> share to clients.

I did not reasearch CSP yet, but, I do dreckon its possible to have such a solid configuration. Has any one tried out such a configuration and what was the outcome? I do not want to know your config rather, find out the potential of such a configuration.

Regards

• HI,

I'm also trying to do the same config but nothings works for the moment....

could you please post your config in order to help me configuring it

thanks a lot

diboule

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!