newbie stuck on -c command

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,194 times. The last Post () by zorgman.

• hi alll and thanks for letting me use this orum
    being playing with my cccam on ubantu home server but for some reason i cant run the files in same dir. what ive done is instea of putting in va/etc and /var.bin i made dir on desktop called cccam put the x86 and config in there for pure ease of use. now i can run x86 with command
    CCcam.86 -d
    and runs perfect using the config from var/etc but i want it running from desktop dir as then its easy access so i used
    CCcam.x86 -d -c lower case d and c
    still runs config from var/etc so try -C in uppercase and jsut gives me help. ive had it running perfect but system crashed and had to reinstall and fo the life of me cant remember how i did it, being thru my notes and cant see anything wrong with what im doing. ive also now lost the web interface as well tho its the same config file as ihad it backed up.
    so what am i doing wrong im well used to dos but linux is throwing me as it took me ages to find out its very case sensitive as it wouldnt change to desktop till i noticed it was Desktop upper D.

• sorted this out now its a cap c so will read CCcam.x86 -d -C home/desktop/cccam/CCam.cfg.
    systems running and can get at the cfg file at desktop with no mucking about tho still now web info

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!