help picking new box?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 948 times. The last Post () by tricky.

• hey guys, after doing a spot of overtime (not easy to come by in my place)

i have got a few extra £££'s and want to invest in a new box, my slybox is pants to be honest. and clone dreambox800se went pop :-/

has anyone got any ideas on a decent box. i may also get a motorised dish also. really getting into this sat thing now. but limited by the hardware.

thanks. (p.s box needs to be user friendly for the wife, channel change etc, setup can be hard, as i will be doing that and like a challenge)

• I would recommend a TM Single or the New Maxdigital XP1000. Have a look at the sponsors web page.

It all depends on how cheap or how expensive you want to go, either way the sponsor is a good place to start.

Nano

• Take a read here http://linuxsat-support.com/wo…els-%40-clone-prices.html

XP1000 in stock.
    TM-2T in stock.
    TM-Single pre-orders being taken, approx 2-3 weeks away.
    Gigablue HD800SE/UE pre-orders being taken, approx 1-2 weeks away.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• as for the wife friendly bit I would recommend the ViX image ( YES we all know i'm severely biased, but in my opinion it's the easiest to setup and run for a novice )

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!