BH 1.7.9 no hdd

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 547 times. The last Post () by redsox.

• hi all

as anybody els had a problem with BH 1.7.9 not finding hard drive it was working ok on BH 1.7.5 tspanel sees it but divice manager on BH dose not im a bit lost so can someone help use out please.

cheers

• i had the same problem but i just switched it off at the back then it was there again u can try and mount it .blue button twice then device manager see if that helps ..im having trouble with no sound on some channels wired

• i had no sound so i installed catseye 4-1-2013 and updated all channle stuff in oscam and cccam cfg seems to be ok but i will be keeping a eye on it and has for the harddrive i had to restart loads of times keep inilizing in tspanle then in menu > setup > hard disk did same there now all is good cheers for your reply gav.

cheers

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!