Dreambox 800HD Genuine HELP needed

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 672 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi all,

Im new to the satellite scene, have converted from the cable side and am lost already. I have brought a Dreambox 800HD pvr Geniune on

Enigma2: 2012-07-06-3.2
    Nemesis 2.6 oe(1.6)

I didnt do my research at the start and am confussed by all the images avalible. I have managed to get TSpanel 6.8 on the system and from there, install CCcam 2.2.1

now i cant seem to do much else. i have reseached but still not sure what the next step is, please can someone help or point me in the right direction, take in mind im still learning.

reagards ands thanks in advance

• what "help" are you asking for exactly ????
    the more info you give the more info you will recieve...
    meanwhile I suggest you read the cardsharing tutorials section if you want to share your card between your other boxes..
    also look at the enigma2 plugins( and support) sections to decide which plugins you are interested in
    last but not least ,,learn how to use channel settings( for example catseye) especially if you use a motor..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!