No channels on epg but can control via laptop

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 695 times. The last Post () by bigdaz.

• Detirmed to fix this vix 3.0 problem so have got it all installed no longer stuck at loading

can watch channels through laptop control, have no channels on epg, use crossepg

have used dbe to upload channels list rebooted etc, also did a scan which brough up channels but still not displayed
    Opentv is checked too

im sure ive missed something stupid

• Have you got a channel list installed mate, (catseye, sgtflipflop) for example and only one?

Have you setup crossepg to download to you HDD or USB depending on your preference?

With channel list installed and Crossepg configured all should be ok?

What Image are you using? Vix has its own epg installed for example? so i hope you havent added/installed crossepg on top?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• It is vix I'm using But flashed it a few times with an without downloading crossepg , channel list installed via dbe as well , epg is there when I access via ipaddress on laptop

• You should only have to flash once buddy! Why a few times?

I'd probably start again mate tbh flash image and then add a channel list then setup crossepg from Vix menu!

you will probably find it works next time....too much playing can ruin the stew lol

lssdalogo.png

• i tried reflasing cuz it wasnt working just to reset everything lol

ive found no epg.dat saves to hdd or usb whichever i try, also when i press blue button download crossepg it downloads till parsing then says tuner unavialble

• When reflashed did you go into crossepg from Vix menu (on me phone at moment lol)

you need to set this up 1st and tell it where to save data!

then Run/download the epg and it should all download and populate the data

lssdalogo.png

• also the last time i tried it on usb i follwed steps on here, it saved epg.dat to both usb and hdd? then i pressed blue button it downloaded but at end of download, it said tune unavailable

also crossepg is available through system/epg not vix in my menu option

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!