Problems flashing Vu+Solo2

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,270 times. The last Post () by sappal.

• I tried to flash my Solo2. But failed. I downloaded BH1.7.9-3 and inserted the stick in front USB port. I asked me three times to press power and showing updating. But it never reached to rebooting. I waited long and turned off the STb. But it is still running on original image. As it is first flash do I need a boot loader or else....... Please guide.

• Are you putting image and folders on USB correctly?

on a USB formatted to fat32

folder vuplus
    within that a folder called solo2

Within that a number of files?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Yes. I extracted the image from forum. It is vuplus/solo2/ the five files.
    initrd_cfe_auto
    kernel_cfe_auto
    reboot.update
    root_cfe_auto
    splash_cfe_auto

• Kindly confirm the meaning of press power during flashing. I persume to press the stb button on right top corner of the remote. is it ok. As I cannot see the video clip available on the forum regarding flashing Solo2 due to ban on youtube in our country.

• It's the power button on the front of the solo2 that is meant,not on the remote.

Press the power button (front left hand corner looks like circles inside each other) when prompted.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!