Slybox F3 - Turning it off at night or not??

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 529 times. The last Post () by Glee30.

• I've a habit / ritual of turning all my bits and bobs off a night....
    Currently connecting to the net using Wifi for You Tube, but every morning I have to stick in my wifi key again..
    Box holds other Data but not the wifi key..
    I've sent away for a pair of powerlines hoping to resolve this and other issues - you tube freezes

Anybody any experience of this or is it best to put the box in a different plug and leave it on.. usually leave my router turned on so it should hold the key then...

getting a bit peeved having to put the key in.. I've left the box on and it holds - sometimes and drops other times..
    From researching a lot of people are putting these problems down to wifi connection being pants..

Still looking for advice - leave box turned on at night or not........

ps Hope I've put this in the right section..

Only takes 1 tree to make 1000 matches!! Only takes 1 match to burn a 1000 Trees !!!

• wifi isnt at all stable in these boxes , its a waste of time to be honest if you leave it on and put it to a free to air channel it wont eat up you internet or your peers ecm not that it uses a lot but itll solve your wifi issue home plugs will resolve it for you , dont even know why they sell the wifi dongles for them ive had routers they wont even connect to at all , good luck with your plugs

• stevejo sums it all up really!

my advice - bare with it till Homeplugs come and hope they are Next Day delivery

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Home plugs in the post office to be collected.. Yeahhh

Will let you all know about switching box off... still like to flick the switch..

Only takes 1 tree to make 1000 matches!! Only takes 1 match to burn a 1000 Trees !!!

• Approachin 40 what can I say about being easy pleased..

Home plugs in place since Friday... couldn't be happier..
    Can even switch the heap off at night and it works perfect... sweet....:mrg:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!