Adding C line to DrHD D15

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,218 times. The last Post () by alfred_1.

• hi everybody
    bought this receiver but have som problems with inserting c-lines.
    any help?

if you patched it with the firmware i posted then all you have to do is press the green button which opens the CCcam and newcamd hidden menu, you can either put it in manually with the remote while in this menu or download to usb stick and alter it on your Lappy/PC and upload back with usb stick again.

http://linuxsat-support.com/dr…r-hd-d15-information.html

• thanks for the help digi247!
    i have one more question, how to update the satellite.xml file??
    i got the cccam up and running now.

• thanks for the help digi247!
    i have one more question, how to update the satellite.xml file??
    i got the cccam up and running now.

You cannot do that sorry its a closed source receiver and as such will only allow you to patch with relevant firmware.

It can however take channel lists from either the Blade 7000 or TM5402HD and Clarke Tech and most models that use the .cndf format

• can u link to latest .cndf file?
    really want to update satellite file

They are not really kept up to date as most people do there own and as my DrHD Grand Triple is not my main viewing box i only use it for fringe reception and faffing about so not many people do lists, i have uploaded one for you done by chopps from another forum all credit to him.

Its Multi satellite so not sure if thats what you need and its quite old as well but will get you started.

• u cant just send the cccam.cfg file to the drhd receiver becaused its closed source receiver.
    the thing u have to do is that insert ur c-lines with the help of the remote control.
    when ur in "channel mode" just push the green button on the remote.(if u have updated the box with latest firmwire.

• Sorry Shirra

Your wrong there you can send the info to the unit using a text file as I have five cline added to my unit it would take some time to type them all in.
    I got that sorted now
    But I have two problems
    1. after uploading my CNDF channel list I noticed a good few channels show up as no or bad single - this works fine on the Blade (97% single)
    2. What channel do you need to be on to populate the channel list for 7 days only getting now and next.

Thanks

• When you say your getting 97% signal is this on the main screen with just the info bar present at the bottom

• Hi Shirra

Here is the funny part I get 97% signal before I scan the channels no problem all work
    when I upload the channel file that I use on the Blade all channels work
    when I upload the same channel file to the D15 some of the channel come up with bad or no signal.

Try this file just fill in your details for the cline and upload it from the usb

PS anyone get the 7 day epg to work

• after u upload ur new channel list to the box, just shut ur box off from the backside for a few seconds.
    or restart the machine or something

• I've updated my D15 to the latest version (109) and now I cannot reach the hidden menu by pressing the Green button, how can I enable it again, or how can I upload the backed up CSinfo file to the box again??

• hi. read with interest. have other makes of boxes working ok. i cant master the c-line on the dr hd d15. have tried in vain to input details, both with the file uploaded on here and also tried typing in username password etc via green button. can someone please assist me. many thanks in advance

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!