http and stream authentication

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,592 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• ok mate

i'm on my 800SE clone sim 2.01 i was getting freezing/mosaicing constantly with vlc which i thought was the problem i've tried everything possible disabling firewalls, opening ports, going wireless, and wired, i've tried different boxes an 800 clone and a Amiko Alien2, i've tried so many different CCcam emulations i almost run out of the and i tried oscam, the list goes on and on mate.

so then i came across a proggie on Linuxsat called EnigmaTV so i d/l it and installed it but to get the full prog it was pay for much against my better judgement i did so, i must it's very nice program......but sadly still performed the same as vlc, i've also tried a few different images, so only the other day a new version of a modded OpenPli came out so i tried that unfortunatey i wasn't to my liking but there was a menu on it allowed certain streaming capabilities, but i didn't like the image so it went.

so i went back to my original image the last version of dream elite...........and to my surprise everything started to work fine no more freezing/mosaicing, thofinally i see the options on the menu regarding the title of the posting and thought if they might be able to improve the running of the prog.

Phew:cry_002:
    bet your sorry you asked now eh:smile:

best regards: canthackit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!