web info shows no info but did before

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,686 times. The last Post () by zorgman.

• hi
    done a good search for this one.
    got server running ubuntu and CCcam after bit help from members but one last thing is when i go to web page to check ecm's etc its blank as below its showing node id and clock is running but no info.
    i had problems before as i run CCcam of dir on decktop and using the -C switch it goes to the config file in dir. deffo the only one as ive switched my box on and off with # key so why no info its all configured correct in CCcam.cfg and worked perfect before untill power cut. The webinfo is passworded which did work but now it doesnt ask for password so wheres it going to on my server as i think this is a clue, i tried cfg in var/etc but same thing just no info.
    any help please on this final hurdle
    Current time 07:22:22
    NodeID: (ive blanked this out)
    Uptime: 01d 23:27:18
    Connected clients: 0
    Active clients: 0
    Total handled client ecm's: 0
    Total handled client emm's: 0
    Peak load (max queued requests per workerthread):

• everything is running fine, its only close family use it. my box works perfect no probs, config file is the correct one as used before and is being used. now then i took the server off fixed ip and now runs as auto dhcp, could this cause poblems as was at mates checked things from there and using the same netbook but on different ip i couldn't log in via vnc deffo got correct ip as checked when i got home and logged in instantly.
    Deffo stuck on this one

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!