cccam 2.1.1

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,780 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi i need a little help in putting sea lions on to cccam 2.1.1 I have a vu + ultimo and have managed put the cccam on the machine but would appreciate some advice as to how to put the sea lions into the cccam. I am new to this so an idiots guide would be most helpful.
    Thankyou in advance.

• Idiots guide is already awaiting your attention in cardsharing section...
    especially noted are the stickies..
    start helping yourself by reading..
    FTP to ETC folder where you will find CCcam.cfg

edit the CCcam.cfg and paste them in, restart stb , no more to it than that..
    btw .. ¿ why 2.1.1 ??

• Hi i need a little help in putting sea lions on to cccam 2.1.1 I have a vu + ultimo and have managed put the cccam on the machine but would appreciate some advice as to how to put the sea lions into the cccam. I am new to this so an idiots guide would be most helpful.
    Thankyou in advance.

They are acutally called clines - Sea lions are pinnipeds characterized by external ear flaps, long foreflippers, the ability to walk on all fours, and short, thick hair.:Linuxsat frog:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• They are acutally called clines - Sea lions are pinnipeds characterized by external ear flaps, long foreflippers, the ability to walk on all fours, and short, thick hair.:Linuxsat frog:

Yes , but I think he was trying to be a little discrete with his wording as he probably hasn´t read the rules and isn´t sure whether he could write about them outright !!!!!
    PS.. he still hasn´t cleared up my inquisitiveness why use version 2.1.1

• Official Post

No matter what version used the process is exactly the same or to make it easier just ftp in your old CCcam.cfg file & restart....job done.
    I always CCcam 2.1.1 perfectly stable although there have been improvements made in versions since, i suggest you read the changelogs to see if your setup would benefit from using one of the later versions perkins.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!