Howto Transcoding VU Solo2

• [h=2]Howto Transcoding VU Solo2[/h] Hi everyone on this tutorial i am going to show you how to Setting up for transcoding on vu+solo2
    Step 1 make sure openwebif is Activated on extension solo2 and then on your router forward port 80 and 8002

Step 2 On solo2 Go to Menu > extension > Transcoding Setup

Step 3 Activated transcoding there

Step 4 Now connect to the your box webif via your pc,taplet or phone like (http://ipno:80) it is lot easy if you get Dyndns address
    On top left hand side click tv then sellect bouquet Choose the 2nd tv icon then selected channel will start play in a few seconds its recommend 2 satellite cable on your solo2 if you have only 1 cable running from your dish then you can only watch what channel showing on your solo2

Some picture from android tablet

Picture From pc vlc player

Via 1Mbit Upload you can easily watch tv from your solo2 anywhere in the world long as you are connect to the internet

Credits
    Thaks to my very good turkish frend making this tutorial for us
    Thanks to me (levi) for transleting

BIG THX to LEVI

• master G

Added the Label Article

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!