help please...

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 707 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi all, i have just got brave and flashed my vu solo from open pli to blackhole 1.7.9.

i am trying to use the dreambox control center but it is not connecting and i have tried all the ip's that i can !!
    the ddc should still work on this image should'nt it ??

niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• ok so now i am looking for the "CCcam.cfg" file within the ect folder but cannot find it, any help please ?? or will the file be under a different name because of the new image ??

niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• WOW... now while i am eternally grateful for your help i have to remind you that i am a complete novice at this and learning (albeit very slowly) as i go along.
    the link you posted do i install them all or only 1 of them or whatever i think i may need ?? :baffle:

many thanks,
    niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• No problem buddy, we were all slow at the start,the learning never ends with this hobby.

No you don't have to install them all,if you want to just use CCcam alone I have attached the ipk file for you to get you going.

But if you want to use a oscam+cccam setup then have a look for the latest version on the forum.

Have you ever had a look at Ts panel, would be very useful to you as a newbie to this,it has all the cams etc ready to download straight onto your box from our server.

Have a look here: Ts Panel

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!