newbie need help

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 488 times. The last Post () by wozbwfc.

• I have set up a pc server with ubuntu and everything is fine with oscam ecc. My friend gave me a cline to test ( its good) before i buy cards and it is connected too in oscam and i connected a friends dm800 to my server and its fine too it says connected and i can see my connection on his cccam but the problem is that channels are not working, is there anyone that can help me figure this out?

• Is there someone that can provide me a cline with reshare rights to check to be sure? If so not now as i am not home i will be home 8 hours from now. Thx in advance you people are helping me alot

I don't know what card as he didn't told me he is not so good at these things i thing. And by now i think he is going to terminate it as he gave me cline for few days just to check. I'm stucked

some things are so difficult to know them without any help :(

• Is there someone that can provide me a cline with reshare rights to check to be sure? If so not now as i am not home i will be home 8 hours from now. Thx in advance you people are helping me alot

I don't know what card as he didn't told me he is not so good at these things i thing. And by now i think he is going to terminate it as he gave me cline for few days just to check. I'm stucked

some things are so difficult to know them without any help :(

If this person is your friend then you must know what card he has, and surely he would allow you a reshare and for you to stay connected for at least a while longer.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I don't know him in person i found him in exchange card forum bucause i wish to buy card and exchange with someone. But first i want to be sure that the setup is ok because if i buy card and it dont work i will go crazy because they are expensive. :(

• From what you describe - all is ok but you haven't got a reshare - because you are using it on a PC server and connecting to your receiver your receiver will only see cards that have a reshare. You are effectively resharing it from the server to your receiver. There isn't really much you can do on a CCcam server to avoid this.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• might soud silly but have you got softcams installed on you box because you still need cccam 2.1.3 - 2.3.0 and you need to create a cline for your box from your pc server to connect to your pc server. sorry if you have done this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!