Vu+Duo Blackhole 2.0.0 Installation probs

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,331 times. The last Post () by billy thekid.

• Official Post

anyone getting tuners failed when this image is loaded ?...i am....went back to my backup of 1.7.9 and all is fine...

Make a copy of your satellites.xml file from the directory etc/tuxbox and on the new image send this file to 2 directorys
    etc/tuxbox
    &
    etc/enigma2

Then reboot & all will be fine buddy.

• thanks worked a treat...just hope the epg reverting back to internal flash has been fixed with this 2.0 image..set it to save to usb...will wait and see....lol

• hi all gave this a try, sure enough got the green screen on system info exit
    so updated to senns69 link ok..setup tuners, used dreambox edit sent my
    favs ect over, installed tspanel then cams ok.
    as per norm. epg, swap ect.. anyone able to explain how to use meboot
    what files do zip to get it to work?? i am trying to get my vix
    in there as well TIA

• To use MeoBoot, obviously, you need to install a devices (HDD or USB Stick), to format it in EXT3 and to mount it.

You can format and mount the device by Black Hole Devices Manager.

After installing your device, you have to enable MeoBoot by opening it by Black Hole Green Panel and choosing your preferred device to use for multiboot.

After you made your choice, you have to restart MeoBoot for to use it.

Now, via an FTP software, you have to upload one or more image in USB.zib format into /media/usb/MbootUpload and then into MeoBoot panel you have to select Install Image (red button).

Therefore, a new panel will be open and you will be able to select which image you want to install by moving left and right arrows on your remote control into Source Image file option.

Once you select an image to install, by moving the remote control arrow down, you will select the Image Name option and you will be able to write the name of the image you are installing (it will be the same you will see in MeoBoot menu panel after installing).

Finally, by moving remote control down arrow again, you will find the option to choice if to Copy setting to new Image or not to do it.

Now you have only to push the red button to install the image and a new panel will be open with an executing progress message.

After some minutes, the new image will be installed and the Vu+ will restart booting with the last image installed by MeoBoot.

Now, when you open MeoBoot you will see all the installed images and you will able to manage them.

You will be able to choice the image for next boot (green button), to delete a multiboot image (yellou button) or to use MeoBoot Tools (blue button).

Using MeoBoot Tools, you will be able to make Images multiboot Backup and to manage the same backups (restore and delete).

Enjoy your Vu+

with pictures here : http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…%B7-short-user-guide.html

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• Hi anne12!!!!

Hope your keeping well? ;-)

Where did you get a working version if tspanel for this as i could not get one to work??

Thanks my friend!!!

• anyone getting tuners failed when this image is loaded ?...i am....went back to my backup of 1.7.9 and all is fine...

Yes I did when I first flashed the image on, did a full restart and then went back to tuner configuration and setup again. All working now.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• hi ten wont let me make a personal backup as when i click on it to make one i get an error saying sorry no device found to store a backup on any ideas or is it start from scratch with the new image ?

• mount /dev/sda1 /media/usb
    mount is denied because the NTFS volume is already exclusively opened.the volume may already be mounted, or another software may use it which could not be identified for example by the help of the 'fuser' command.mount: mounting /dev/sda1/media/usb failed: Device or resource busy.

this is the error i get with both usb and hdd so looks like a reflash mate thanks anyway but you may be able to identify the problems from my error

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!