Cannot connect solo2 to internet with tenda

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 891 times. The last Post () by iqbalbhawana.

• My VU+ Solo 2 arrived and i am currently setting it up.However, i cant connect to the internet with it. It came with a Tenda wireless ap/router and i cant seem to get it to work for me anybody know how to work it. I have tried connecting with both the dreamboc and vu control centres but no luck

• It could be worth trying to configure the tenda by connecting it to a lappy or pc first, if you can get it to work on these then once you have the correct settings you should be able to then connect it to your solo2 to get network connection.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Do as Mckee says ! You are required to set up the tenda to your wifi through a laptop or home pc first mate !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I have the same problem here. Wireless was working fine with Blackhole 1.7.9-3 but with the new OE 2.0.1 I cannot get it working. The AP configuration set to on goes back to off if you leave the menu of the provided plugin. And please let me know how to first set up tenda on Laptop.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!