Hbbtv on black hole 2.01

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,902 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• HI GUYS i just preflashed with ten below backup using solo and everything seems fine . just wondering how i get hbbtv and iptv work.

thanks

• i dont know that what i head people talking about iptv hbbtv. pressed blue cant se hbbtv plugin.

As i asked previously what receiver do you own a Solo or a Solo2 as the standard Solo cannot run hbbtv.

hbbtv is only available on satellites such as 19.2 east etc.. and not on 28.2 east, if you have the Solo2 try a channel on 19.2 east and in the bottom left hand corner you will see the hbbtv light green if the channel you are on is compatible

• i dont know that what i head people talking about iptv hbbtv. pressed blue cant se hbbtv plugin.

your question has already been answered :

According to your post your using the Solo which is not HBBTV compatible due to insufficient memory,

Apart from that, HbbTv only works with certain platforms which provide such services ,not all of them do.. in fact ,most of them don´t..

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Hbbtv on blackhole 2.01” to “Hbbtv on black hole 2.01”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!