total newbie dumbo guide required

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,239 times. The last Post () by thebuckets.

• Hi there, I'm totally new to all this but don't think cs is beyond me with a little help from the forum community.
    I'm looking to share my sly uk with 4-5 close friends and was thinking a dm800 would allow me to watch HD and share to openboxes. My knowledge is limited I don't really know what f lines c lines or cccam are. Apart from thinking that the lines allow your peers into your share!? I'm open to all suggestions re servers and decoders but please just don't tell me to read the guides because even the so called simple ones leave me scratching my head! If someone tells me I need to do a b c then d I don't mind reading up on a b c and d respectively but at thw moment its a bit daunting. Hope someone will be kind enough to start me on my journey. Can i still use a sly plus box when cs ing? Or doees it have to go in the server? Etc. Great site BTW. Thank you all

• Official Post

Hi there, I'm totally new to all this but don't think cs is beyond me with a little help from the forum community.
    I'm looking to share my sly uk with 4-5 close friends and was thinking a dm800 would allow me to watch HD and share to openboxes. My knowledge is limited I don't really know what f lines c lines or cccam are. Apart from thinking that the lines allow your peers into your share!? I'm open to all suggestions re servers and decoders but please just don't tell me to read the guides because even the so called simple ones leave me scratching my head! If someone tells me I need to do a b c then d I don't mind reading up on a b c and d respectively but at thw moment its a bit daunting. Hope someone will be kind enough to start me on my journey. Can i still use a sly plus box when cs ing? Or doees it have to go in the server? Etc. Great site BTW. Thank you all

No you cannot use a slybox mate but all the info you need is already here mate, you just need to read it,
    [h=2]Cardsharing Tutorials[/h]
    Great for the beginner.

• Many thanks ten below, I'm gonna spend the next few days reading all the guides and will post back on any queries I think of. Any suggestions on servers and boxes other than the dm800 or is that a solid place to start? I have an open box at the moment that I'm paying for but would rather ditch them set my own up and freeshare

• Still reading but a little confused by some info. Do I need a dedicated PC as a server or can the dream box do it for me? Sorry folks if this seems stupid

• If you have the money and want to do it in style with a reliable server get a solo2 is the best box itll do all your sly plus box can do and more including run a server even when its in standby and i think this way youll be up and running painless like i was , you can be going in an hour after getting your box , honestly but get at least a 500 gb hard drive fitted the sponsor of the site has these , i can assist you if needed with this box and as im also still new to this ill explain it to you the way i understand it dum dum style ,you wont regret your purchase , your eyes will be opened

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!