Cards with no reshare

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,380 times. The last Post () by ddaddy.

• I run a PC based server and I have alot of cards available to me that I can't reshare. I access the server through the local network, my question is will accessing the server through the local network still not allow you to use the no-reshare cards:questionmark: If not I think they should make it so people in the local network can access no-reshare cards because not everyone uses linux receivers, maybe there should be an option in F line which makes it so that user can only log in through local network but be able to use non reshare cards.

• No reshare all depends on the person your getting the cline off of mate!

A lot of people who are sharing a local to a "virtual server" don't give them a reshare as it would make there server unstable mate..

Basically it all depends on the person..

For example the linuxsat-share free server only gives reshare to people who are sharing a local to it..

To people who are only sharing through a "virtual server" it gives no-reshare..

• You should add this line to you config
    MINIMUM DOWNHOPS=1
    It'll only accept cards that allow reshare as any cards with no reshare are pointless on your server.

• True I'll get that added to my config thanks, it's a shame since 708 / 2859 of my shares are re-sharable. Understandable though, 708 is enough is for me anyway :D

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!