Connecting to USB drive attached to Icecrypt 3700CHD from a local computer

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,386 times. The last Post () by Steve_W.

• So make some assumptions here, network all OK blah blah blah... I can see the linux box shared on my network but I can't connect to it, I don't know what to login as... tried root/root, user/admin, admin/admin all the obvious stuff...

Anyone know the default username & password for a spark box? Thanks all (I mean to login to a share over the network)

Cheers, Steve.

• No responses? I guess this box is not out there enough... I have got it set up now so that the box can play from any other server on the network, plus I can play anything recorded on the box from any other device on the network, plus I can FTP to it no problem.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!