pleaee help. oscam taking ages to clear.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,569 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi all. I've been using CCcam for a while and now looking to try Oscam out on my Vu+ solo2 running latest Vix.
    I have installed oscam 1.0 5953 and ftp'd the oscam .server, containing my 2 cline details, and oscam.conf files over.
    I have the channels opening, but they take ages to open, maybe 10-15 seconds. I tried a few different sats and all were the same.
    The exact same clines in CCcam open immediately, so I guess it must be in my settings somewhere.
    Here are my oscam.conf settings

oscam.conf

[global]
    nice = -1
    WaitForCards = 1
    clienttimeout = 8
    fallbacktimeout = 4
    ClientMaxIdle = 9999999
    maxlogsize = 100
    multi_tuner = 1
    ecminfo_type = 1

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    user = tuner
    boxtype = vuplus

and oscam.server settings

oscam.server

[reader]
    label=mybusiness.nevermind.tv
    enable=1
    protocol=cccam
    device=mybusiness.nevermind.tv
    user=myuser
    password=mypass
    cccversion=2.1.2
    group=1
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccmaxhops=10
    ccckeepalive=1
    cccwantemu=0

[reader]
    label=mybusiness.nevermind.tv
    enable=1
    protocol=cccam
    device=mybusiness.nevermind.tv
    user=myuser
    password=mypass
    cccversion=2.1.2
    group=1
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccmaxhops=10
    ccckeepalive=1
    cccwantemu=0

Can anyone help me out?
    Thank all

• Thanks for that. I have a motorised dish but mainly view sly uk, sly it, digital +, canalsat, tring, satellite bg and sly de.
    So do I delete the dvapi in my .conf file and ftp the one you attached to /config?
    Thanks again.

• That worked great on sly uk. Still not as quick as my CCcam, but only a second or 2 now.
    So if I wanted to prioritise other providers such as sly it, sly de, digital + , satellite bg, etc do I just add P: provider id like this:

P: 0100:000003 (Canal+ France)

P: 0100:000066 (Digital+ spain)

P: 0100:000080 (canalsat france)

I also notice that some of the providers have more than 1 id. could you point out a reliable list?

Thanks again.

• Official Post

You are on the right track, i dont use dvapi myself you should give mgcamd a try as the client imo its far superior.

[h=1]OpenViX Softcam Collection[/h]

• I gave mgcamd a try a while ago and was great for my nline, but I had the same problem with my clines taking ages to clear.
    Would prioritising in mgcamd help and if yes how could I do it?

• Official Post

I gave mgcamd a try a while ago and was great for my nline, but I had the same problem with my clines taking ages to clear.
    Would prioritising in mgcamd help and if yes how could I do it?

It will have been the way you had it configured i imagine, i use it on my main box & have to say it opens quicker than either dvapi or CCcam.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!