No Setanta on solo.

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 604 times. The last Post () by rami.

• Hi hope someone can give me a pointer as to what is wrong,my main box is a ultimo
    and in another room i have a solo (genuine ) on the ultimo i am receiving setanta
    from a peer but on the solo it won't open at all. I can open other channels such as
    films etc so why can i not get setanta to open. Thanks in advance.

• maybe your peers not give you the reshare for this chanel , are you spliting the signal , or is direct cable .

• it sounds as rami has suggested,,you are not getting reshare on setanta ,,
    presuming you have got this line in your ultimo and then feeding the solo from the ultimo..
    you can easily find this out(whether you have reshare or not) by checking the peer in cs studio..
    the possible reason you can open other channels is htat you are recieving from (an)other peer(s)

• Thanks rami,i can receive them on the main box a ultimo,and no im
    not spliting the signal and working the solo with a tenda.It was working
    the last time i used it a week ago just noticed that no HD working.

• hi ,like cazuela say you dont have the reshare from your peers or , just rescan your solo .

• if you are getting from a peer who doesn´t or can´t give reshare then the line wont get past the first client box.
    there´s not much else you can do except maybe change the line over to the other stb .
    bit of a pain but there´s not much else you can do..

• hi,ok can you confirm with the ultimo rigth now you get sentanta if yes , put the vu solo where is your ultimo with the connection from the dish from the ultimo, and check if you get it. but i need i no if is the signsl you not get , or is scrambel. . if is scarmbel check the line with your peers. if you want i can let you line c for check.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!