having trouble, latest oscam

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 719 times. The last Post () by brendanj9554.

• hey guys, i have just got my server running oscam with CCcam protocol, the oscam i am using is OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #7149
    (32bit machine)

i have tried a few different files, but none seem to work, so i have to go back to oscam.old. i am using ftp and have given 0775 permissions, but still no luck.

how can i tell if i am getting the right file? i have a suspision i have been grabbing the 64bit file. :confuse:

• Official Post

hey guys, i have just got my server running oscam with CCcam protocol, the oscam i am using is OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #7149
    (32bit machine)

i have tried a few different files, but none seem to work, so i have to go back to oscam.old. i am using ftp and have given 0775 permissions, but still no luck.

how can i tell if i am getting the right file? i have a suspision i have been grabbing the 64bit file. :confuse:

This is the version you want

i686-pc-linux

Permissions should be 0755 not 0775.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!