Astra 19e Hotbird 13e Channel list

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,338 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Why is it so hard to get a list for these 2 satellites and what other prog is available for edit without having to pay for setedit? Any help would be appreciated and is it possible to change dreambox enigma2 settings to an openbox file .dbs ??

• After just receiving my new Slybox F3, I am in the process of sorting through all the channels. I have a 4 lnb via diseqc switch setup on this box. 28.2e, 19.2e, 13e and 4.8e. (4.8e being pretty much a waste of time! lol). It's a very slow process going through all the channels etc. No doubt I will not be using the majority of them. Especially as most of them are foreign language. Would be nice if someone else did this to save me a job! However, I have found before that someone else's, say Canal+ channel, might not be the one for me. i.e. signal on that channel not good here, but another Canal+ (matching) channel is! So then I would have to go through sorting that out anyway! I don't think you can really beat doing it all yourself. But it is a nightmare and BORING doing it!! lol.

Why is it so hard to get a list for these 2 satellites and what other prog is available for edit without having to pay for setedit? Any help would be appreciated and is it possible to change dreambox enigma2 settings to an openbox file .dbs ??

• You can try 23.5e also some good channels there , remember that a good number of foreign channels you can press the audio button for an english sound track , sports and movies , sorting them into favorites will be the worst job of all , if you are making a list id say do a full list because what is not good for you is good for someone else , if i get time ill try help you on this one also as it is requested often

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!