Problem setting up Diseqc 1/2 Motorised dish incorporating an Diseqc 1.0 A/B switch

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,017 times. The last Post () by digi247.

• My setup has my motorised dish as port A and fixed 28E on port B. How can I set this up in Enigma 2 as I can't seem to figure it out, I can only get either fixed or motorised not the option to have 28E using port B for fixed rather than port A for the motor.

Thanks in advance,

MM

• You have to set it up as 'Advanced' then Diseqc 1.2 LNB 1 scroll to the very end when it asks 'Use USALS for this sat' select yes and put in your USALS co-ordinates do this for every satellite you receive apart from when you get to 28.2° east set this as advanced again but as Diseqc 1.0 LNB 2 and that should be it, and please dont panic as you go along for each satellite in the advanced menu when selecting LNB 1 it should remember your previous save for LNB 1 and repeat it for all the other sats

• Thats probably why most online retailers when selling Enigma2 receivers normally place a little tag line like this 'Sold to Competent enthusiasts Only' so that if your unsure on how to set it up dont buy it in the first place

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!