m3/f3 channel list no signal????

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,137 times. The last Post () by hacienda.

• Hi

Ok i have setup lots of these boxes in the last 6 months for friends and family but have a odd problem with this one box.

Ok here gos - installed aj's channel to box and rebooted, but some channels have no signal, so deleted channel list reflash box with latest firmware and readded channel list, but still no joy.

So i thought i would try a scan on 13.e as i have motorised dish, and there was no issue with any channels on that sat, odd me thinks !

So deleted all channels again and scanned 28.2, and all channels worked fine, odd me thinks !

Now i know its not the firmware or channel list as i have installed the same on 4 boxes in the last week and all was fine, so i put this box to one side thinking it was a faulty tuner or voltage issue.

So has anyone had this issue ?

Regards Lee

• I had a similar problem today so i did a factory reset and then restored the image after that it worked fine. I initially tried flashing the box several times without success.

• I have similar problem in that high frequency channels have no signal most of the time. From much reading I have ordered a new LNB and if it's not that, will change cable from dish to F3.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!