***box f5 no signal error message on HD channels? Help please

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 937 times. The last Post () by lutz diagram.

• Hi I have a ***box f5 in my bed room, channels work great most times but I often get no signal error message on most channels especially hd channels, it's connected via wifi when I check signal and quality strength it's very good, any ideas anyone? Thanks

• Use a cable or Network HomePlugs i would advise mate,

The Open/Slybox range although advertises Wifi connection can be very hit and miss

Failing that it could be issues from your share/server? bandwith?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I'm gonna give it another day or 2 and probably buy a maxdigital xp1000 they seem to be the cheapest enigma 2 box so I'm assuming it will perform pretty close to my duo in terms of menu system and epg etc

• no signal usually means its a fault with the satelite? is ur dish possibly out of alignment because if it was a dowloading prob then it would display scrambled! i may be wrong but that is what i reckon

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!