Vu+Solo2 vs GigaBlue Quad

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,365 times. The last Post () by stormin.

• you can buy them from gigablues website the usb adpaters.

the quad does support hbbtv, i have it running on my quad. 100mbit lan is ample for hbbtv

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• Thank for the information, so i think i am going to buy the gigablue quad with a triple dvb-s2 tuner.

If anyone has an english manual of the gigablue quad, please share it my german is nicht auzegeschneit -)

Now, i am going to surf to find the best price...

• Hello ive goth the Quad and test it against / with the Vu+ Solo2.

And mine opinion is the GigaBlue is in working/zapping faster and better and also the option for 4 tuners against the Vu+.
    only with the boot is the Vu+ solo2 (35 against 47 seconds) 12 seconds faster.
    The Ethernet LAN, GigaBlue Supports USB LAN 1000MB that's works in mine opinion better than the out of the box lan of every box.

Buth that's mine opinion of the box

i have no regreds its a awesome box with enough firmware for hands.
    and also GigaBlue have great Support bootloaders firmware etc.

i would say go for the Quad:thumbsup:

• i ordered a Gigablue Quad then found out that they where out of stock and where not getting any more in because the Quad has been Discontinued and replaced by the Quad Plus, and no one knew when they would be in stock --- so i bought the VU+Solo2 instead and i am very pleased with it running Vix 3.808

i have heard that the Quad Plus will be in the shops about April 3rd no price as yet but it is supposed to be the Box that the Original Quad was supposed to be we will see

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!